Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms.
If you do not accept these Terms, you must not order any Products from our site. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
- Information about us
- We operate the website taylor-rose.net and trl-online-wills.co.uk. Taylor Rose TTKW, a firm of solicitors which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA 516675. Company number: OC347251. Registered Office: Northminster House, Northminster, Peterborough, PE1 1YN. To contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
- All copyright and intellectual property on this site is owned by Taylor Rose TTKW and none of the materials may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any way.
- Our Products
- This website is designed to create legally binding documents for your use.
- The Products that we provide are constructed using the information that has been provided by you. Please ensure that the information that you have provided is correct, as we are unable to accept any liability for any inaccurate information submitted. Unless you specifically select and pay for the checking service, it will not be checked in any way by a legal professional (or anyone else) before it is sent out to you.
- The documents created are based upon, and governed by the law of England and Wales. The documents purchased from us will not satisfy the legislative requirements of any other country (including Scotland and N.Ireland), and will therefore be invalid. The Products we provide are updated to reflect current legislation at the time of purchase. Should this law change (as law does frequently), we are not obliged to advise you of these changes. We cannot be liable for any losses as a result of this.
- We aim to update the website frequently and can change the content at any time. We will try to keep the website available to you, but occasionally, should the need arise; we may suspend access to the website. Should this situation occur, we are not liable for any losses as a result.
- Some articles on the website contain links to other resources and businesses available on the internet. We provide these citations to help you identify other internet resources that may assist you or be of interest. The citations does not mean that are affiliated with, we sponsor, or are legally authorised to use, any registered trademark, trade name or copyrighted symbol in the links. We are not responsible for the linked websites contents or any changes and updates that they may make.
- All hardcopy Products listed on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- Please note that you are completing these documents without legal advice (unless further options are selected). The information provided by this website is to help you draft your document. It should not be considered legal advice for any specific situation. Nothing within this website nor any receipt or use of such services, shall be construed or relied on as legal advice regarding the choices that you make in creating your document.
- How the contract is formed between you and us
- Pay per document service
- In order for you to receive your drafted document, you need to register with the site. This will give you a unique username and password to give you continuous access to any documents you have created.
- Our order process allows you to review your answers and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
- After you place an order, your document shall be created immediately as a result of the answers submitted. No more amendments can be made once the order has been placed. For any other services ordered, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the email confirmation or the completed document.
- Subscription service
- We offer a subscribed service for a fixed fee clearly stated online. This fee will automatically be deducted from your bank account each month via the credit card details that you have submitted.
- Only once you have paid the fee will you become a Subscriber and receive your username and password. This provides unlimited access to most of the documents on the site and allows for unlimited amendments to any documents created.
- All created documents are stored in your account and are accessible at all times.
- The subscribed membership is for a minimum term of 12 months and cannot be cancelled early. Failed payments remain due, notwithstanding that services may be suspended whilst the account is in arrears
- Failed payments will incur an administration fee of £5 to cover the costs of administering the new payment.
- You must not permit any other party to have access to your Subscribers area. If we feel you have breached this term, we can without notice revoke your username and password and refuse access to any or the entire website.
- Services from this website are for end user use and must not be sold on without the prior permission of Taylor Rose TTKW.
- Any information you provide will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be forwarded on to any unknown third parties not linked to Taylor Rose TTKW. We may contact you from time to time for a review of your document or any marketing material that we think may be of interest to you. This contact will only be received from companies linked with Taylor Rose TTKW.
- Further services
- Document review service
Once you have completed the document questionnaire, we offer the option to have your document reviewed by one of our legal professionals for a fixed fee.
- The review of the draft document will be based on the answers given when answering the online questionnaire. The accuracy of the information submitted will not be checked beyond obvious errors such as typos etc.
- We will make any amendments we feel are required and send the amended document to you by email.
- Should we feel substantial changes are required, or the legality of the document needs to be discussed with you, we will contact you via email to discuss a fee for further work.
- Ask a solicitor service
- Our ‘Ask a solicitor’ option gives you the opportunity to submit your legal question.
- Once received, one of our legal professionals will endeavour to review your question and formulate a general answer within two working days. Our advice may be limited due to restricted nature of enquiries, and in this circumstance, we will outline what further work we feel is required.
- Your enquiry, along with our advice, is free when limited to the brief question and answer process in the ‘ask a solicitor’ section of our website. Where further information or advice is required for more complicated matters, a charge may become due. Where we require payment for advice, we will always notify you in advance of these charges.
- We reserve the right to re-use and/or publish your enquiry (duly anonymised) along with our advice on any Taylor Rose TTKW website.
- Your consumer right of return and refund
- Pay per document customers are not offered a refund once the completed document has been received by email, unless our service is in any way defective. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Customers buying our hardcopy Products can cancel the order up to 14 days after the Product has been received. To exercise your right to cancel the order, you must fill the Cancellation Form sent to you together with the Products. You will have to bear the cost of returning the Product in case of cancellation say the Product is not faulty. Products must be returned sealed and in an unused condition. The product(s) must be returned to our address within 28 days.
- We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- Price of Products and delivery charges
- The prices of the Products and delivery charges will be as quoted on our site. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, if we discover an error in the price of Products you ordered, you will be notified of this error and offered the opportunity of a refund.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK.
- Occasionally, different subscription terms may be offered, and the membership fees relating to the subscription may change. The membership fees are non-refundable except as set out below.
- The subscription service will continue until cancelled by you. Upon the expiry of your initial 12 month minimum subscription period, the subscription can be cancelled at any time by providing one month’s written notice of cancellation.
- How to Pay
- You can only pay for Products or the monthly subscription fee using a debit or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa/Visa Debit/Visa Electron/MasterCard.
- All transactions are processed by Sage Pay Europe Ltd (Sage Pay). No payment details are collected or processed by TRL Online. We do not accept responsibility for any problems you may have in making payment through Sage Pay.
- Cancellation Options and Termination
- Pay per document customers will be treated as giving express consent and acknowledgment that the right to cancel of your product will be lost by clicking the ‘purchase’ button. Our service to you will commence immediately upon our acknowledgement of your instruction.
- Subscribed members have a minimum term of 12 months. You have 14 days from the date you subscribe to cancel your subscription. Please note that if you start using the online service during this period, you will be liable to pay for the service you have used in that period calculated by the price of individual Product listed on our website. If the total amount exceeds the subscription fee we will not charge you extra.
- You may choose to cancel your plan one month before your next annual renewal date. Provided notice is served by you in accordance with these terms, you will only be charged until the end of that month when the notice expires. During that time, you will still have full access to the website and its service as previously allowed. Members can cancel their plan by contacting one of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers buying our hardcopy Products can cancel the order up to 14 days after the Product has been received. To exercise your right to cancel the order, you must fill the Cancellation Form sent to you together with the Products. You will have to bear the cost of returning the Product in case of cancellation save the Product is not faulty. Products must be returned sealed and in an unused condition. The product(s) must be returned to our address within 28 days.
- Taylor Rose TTKW prides itself on offering fair and open terms of service. Should your circumstances change so that your subscription places undue hardship on you, please let us know the details of this hardship and we will endeavour to facilitate a release from your liability where it is fair and reasonable to do so.
- If you fail to provide an on-time full-subscription payment, we reserve the right to cancel your account. In this scenario, you will remain liable for the full payment due under your contracted services.
- Cancelling your account may result in you losing access to previously created documents on the website.
- Our liability
- We accept liability for negligence and is restricted to the minimum required of us by the law and only losses that are foreseeable. We only supply Products for domestic or private use.
- The information, software, products available via our website may contain typological errors or inaccuracies. We may make changes to the information provided at any time.
- We are not liable for verifying any information given by you when answering our questionnaires.
- We are not liable for any alterations to system generated documents that are subsequently made by you. The documents produced on this website will only cover the exact purpose for which they are drafted. A small change to a document that has been created on this website may dramatically change its operation under the law or even render it completely unenforceable. Liability resulting from any changes made by you is not accepted by Taylor Rose TTKW.
- We are not liable for supervising the proper and valid signing of any document.
- We are not liable for any adverse consequences if you use the document without taking legal advice.
- Prohibited use
- As a condition of the use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
- The legal forms, legal documents, letters and all other content on the website are protected by copyright and all other applicable intellectual property rights.
- Content on our website is only for the end user and not for resale.
- Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- By proceeding to the completion of your document you will agree these Terms and Conditions.
i. Our aim is to provide you with a high quality service at all times. Should you have any queries or concerns about the exertion of our work. Please first communicate these to the person handling your case or bring to the attention of our firm by contacting us directly. You can contact a member of our team at email@example.com
Alternatively, please forward any concerns that you wish to bring to our attention to our client care coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ii. All firms of solicitors are obliged to make attempt to solve any problems that clients might have with the service provided. Therefore we utilise a internal complaints and dispute resolution service for such purpose to ensure that complaints raised are resolved quickly and effectively. It is therefore important that should you have any concerns in regards to any of our service or products that you raise these immediately to us.
iii. Where we are unable to settle your complaint via our internal complaints process. You have a right to complain to the Legal ombudsman, a independent complaints body, established under the Legal Services Act 2007, which deal with legal services complaints.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR ) Certified complaints bodies (Such as Pro Mediate exist) which are also competent to deal with complaints about legal services on your behalf and on behalf of our company,should both you and our firm wish to use such a scheme. Further details can be found on their website at www.promediate.co.uk
iv. Our complaints procedure is also detailed within our Terms of Business. This can be downloaded from our website. Alternatively, you may request a copy of our Terms of Business from the client care coordinator.
v. You may contact the Legal Ombudsman in the unlikely event you’re dissatisfied by the means of the outcome of our internal complaints procedure. Where this may be the case you can file a complaint to the Legal ombudsman within six months from the date of our final decision under our own internal complaints procedure. Where you wish to raise a complaint for a bill payment. You also have the right to apply for a assessment under Part III of The Solicitors Act 1974. Do note that the Legal Ombudsman may not acknowledge investigating a complaint in regards to a bill payment where you have filed to the court for an assessment.
vi. Further information relating to the Legal Ombudsman can be found on their website at www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
vii. If your complaint is relating to a service or products that you bought online that we have supplied. You can also refer to the European Online Dispute Resolution team at http://ec.europa.eu/odr